The handlebar grip is your key contact point for controlling your bike.
Having a grip suited to your individual demands is hugely important and often overlooked.
We developed our Lock-On grip with four unique compounds to give the rider the widest range of choice for any grip.
Renthal Kevlar grips feature our most advanced compound to date. Millions of randomly aligned Kevlar particles are suspended in the base material. As the grip is used, more of these particles are exposed, resisting wear whilst retaining a soft and tacky feel.
This is our ultimate grip compound.
We developed an all new Super Comfort compound for the Lock-On grip. This is aimed at riders whose main criteria for a grip is the softest possible feel.
Our grips feature CNC machined aluminium collars which are permanently integrated into the central core. This eliminates any movement between these sections which can develop over time.
- CNC machined 6082 T6 aluminium locking collars.
- Permanently integrated construction for ultimate durability.
- Four compounds available including Kevlar.
- Diamond knurl pattern.
- Smooth profiled end transition for comfort.
- 130mm overall width, 110mm grip section.
- Optimised 30mm OD.
- Snap fit end caps.
- Kevlar, Super Comfort, Ultra Tacky, Soft or Medium.