|Terms and Conditions
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to The Pure Bicycle Company ltd, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, as well as various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without The Pure Bicycle Company's express prior written consent.
• You may use information on The Pure Bicycle Comapanies products and services purposely made available by The Pure Bicycle Comapanies for downloading from the Site, provided that you:
• Do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents.
• Use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media.
• Make no modifications to any such information.
• Not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.